Many people and companies, assume that relevance is a property of the audience (or audience member), or conversely a property of the advertising (image, copy, placement). Well, it’s neither. It’s a property of the relationship between audience, message, product, and the time and placement of the advertising itself. It’s a meta-property. This is best viewed in a diagram like this one below.
You are here: Home > Visual Proof: Why is attaining Relevance in Advertising so Hard?
Visual Proof: Why is attaining Relevance in Advertising so Hard?
- Why Market Research? June 27, 2012
- Skyfollow Consulting Group: Beyond the Clouds June 29, 2012
- Social Media Chaos from tools, content, and brands explosion July 3, 2012
- Why Competitive Intelligence? July 3, 2012
- New Categories for New Products for Capturing Mindshare July 21, 2012
- The Data Driven Wheel of Growth January 24, 2017
- Your CRM data tells an incredible story that should reveal your future success (or demise) November 21, 2016
- CRM Reveal Solution Engagement October 21, 2016
- UI design pattern for allowing per-user source-target mapping rule edits July 1, 2014
- From Insight to Innovation: The CMO’s Role using the Digital Customer Journey May 27, 2014
advertising alignment analysis analytics apps behavior big data boundaries brand branding CMO CRM customer dashboard decisions design pattern diagram differentiation featured formula gaps identity marketing marketing channels measurement media messaging mindset relational return on investment roi schemes segmentation segmenting strategy targeting target marketing template transactional UI user interface UX value creation visualization visual proof