2. Mind the Gap: Role of internal communication, and address interpersonal dynamics in defining your founding team, selecting first hires, and dealing with assumptions, truths, and unintended consequences, and how to keep egos in check while giving independence and yet cohesion to the mission….as it evolves, and sometimes pivots.
You are here: Home > SCG Chris’s seminar topics
SCG Chris’s seminar topics
Chris’s seminar talks and invited presentation topics 2013
1. Social Media Sensing. Using new analytics methods and feeds : Determining competitive intelligence at scale, and finding specific market opportunities and influencers in those markets. How does Social Media Analytics feed the needs of marketing, product development, and later social media marketing and community management? Time, effort, tools, process, skills and outcomes, i.e. Decisions.
3. Measuring Achievement: Find the right KPIs for your company and the data to fill them, and preparing for decisions that ensure. This is mostly the BOD, VC metrics that tell them what’s working and what needs help. Agility comes from actions, choices, tradeoffs that people make in a cooperative and driven organization; not from the data itself. What does it take to define collaboration and exchange of ideas, skills, expertise and know how to make this a value-added operation; not just a cool dashboard of accounting data…..
- Why Market Research? June 27, 2012
- Skyfollow Consulting Group: Beyond the Clouds June 29, 2012
- Social Media Chaos from tools, content, and brands explosion July 3, 2012
- Why Competitive Intelligence? July 3, 2012
- New Categories for New Products for Capturing Mindshare July 21, 2012
- The Data Driven Wheel of Growth January 24, 2017
- Your CRM data tells an incredible story that should reveal your future success (or demise) November 21, 2016
- CRM Reveal Solution Engagement October 21, 2016
- UI design pattern for allowing per-user source-target mapping rule edits July 1, 2014
- From Insight to Innovation: The CMO’s Role using the Digital Customer Journey May 27, 2014
advertising alignment analysis analytics apps behavior big data boundaries brand branding CMO CRM customer dashboard decisions design pattern diagram differentiation featured formula gaps identity marketing marketing channels measurement media messaging mindset relational return on investment roi schemes segmentation segmenting strategy targeting target marketing template transactional UI user interface UX value creation visualization visual proof