As software architectural deployments shift and as new buzz words proliferate, there is always a race to capture the new “real estate” of mindshare for differentiation and attention. Big Data at first meant technology to enable analytics, then arose Big Data Analytics solutions (and platforms), which in turn enabled decisions about customers, products and […]
New Categories for New Products for Capturing Mindshare
Why Competitive Intelligence?
Competitive intelligence means different things to different people, even within the same company. It requires a definition specific to your firm, your people, your budget and your goals and your product and market maturity. It runs the gamut from anecdotal evidence to detailed feature, function, performance discovery sessions run by engineers and expert users. Sometimes […]
Social Media Chaos from tools, content, and brands explosion
SCG from Skyfollow on Vimeo.
Skyfollow Consulting Group: Beyond the Clouds
Why Market Research?
Market research is old discipline with a changing set of tools and models. The emergence of audience data and real time bidding in the Advertising (Display) and DSP markets, has created a new mileau from which to measure audience response or “market research”. Slowly the painstaking notion of statistical methods on old outdated static data […]
- Why Market Research? June 27, 2012
- Skyfollow Consulting Group: Beyond the Clouds June 29, 2012
- Social Media Chaos from tools, content, and brands explosion July 3, 2012
- Why Competitive Intelligence? July 3, 2012
- New Categories for New Products for Capturing Mindshare July 21, 2012
- The Data Driven Wheel of Growth January 24, 2017
- Your CRM data tells an incredible story that should reveal your future success (or demise) November 21, 2016
- CRM Reveal Solution Engagement October 21, 2016
- UI design pattern for allowing per-user source-target mapping rule edits July 1, 2014
- From Insight to Innovation: The CMO’s Role using the Digital Customer Journey May 27, 2014